Friday, July 21, 2006

Word 2007 Beta

Well well, what do you know!

I have been playing around with the new word 2007 program. And can I just say that it looks pretty cool. Not sure if you can still get it, but for those interested, you should register for the beta testing service on the Microsoft website and you can then download it from there, along with a bunch of other beta programs ..

A really cool feature is that it allows you to post to your blog directly from word. I think that is just cool, as it removes the drag of actually having to sign on and go through the painfully slow ( and somewhat unpredictable ) process of online editing..

So thumbs up so far, and we look forward to the full version. Can only get better…(somewhat optimistic, it is a Microsoft program after all.)

2 Comments:

At 2:25 AM, Blogger For a healthier lifestyle said...

Depends on what blog site you use. It does not for blogspot, but I have a feeling you already knew that. Cheeky cheeky.

And I admit linux rules. Just have not got round to use it yet. Will do soon as I get my new flatscreen... then I can use both my boxes....

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Bogdana Butnar said...

har har, Tarmo is here and we're having fun without you in Romania. har har har...:-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home